Always looking for people with
"the right attitude" ?
ONLY HIRE PEOPLE THAT STAY!
People are the best asset for every warehouse looking to expand, with an expected rise in headcount of 33% in 2020, hiring and retaining the right people are crucial to keep up with the competition.
With an industry average of 42% employee turnover the game is on. The costs that are associated with warehouse worker turnover are huge!
- Departure costs such as exit interviews, severance pay, increased unemployment taxes.
- Supplementary costs for overtime to replace lost time, overtime or temp staffing.
- Additional advertising, recruitment fees, and screening costs.
- Orientation training, certifications, uniforms and informational literature.
Wall Street Journal’s guide, number one tip on how to reduce associate turnover?
- Hire the right people from the start. Most experts agree this is the single best way to reduce turnover. Vet candidates carefully, not just to ensure they have the right skills but also that they fit well with the company culture, managers and co-workers.
And that is something we can help you achieve!
TWEGOS HELPS YOU TO
- Optimize your recruitment success
- Save interview time by pre-screening candidates on value fit
- Predict which candidates fit in your company’s culture
- Help you eliminate biases from your selection process
- Help you select people that will be more engaged
- Reduce your employee turnover by upto 35%
- Increase the average performance
- Re-enforce & unify your culture
SET UP A DEMO
AS EASY AS A, B, C
MEASURE YOUR UNIQUE CULTURE
Your current top employees take an online test in 15 minutes.
Use scientifically validated, unbiased assessments; fully branded for you.
DROP YOUR EMPLOYEE TURNOVER
Fit candidates with your company culture, with teams or even individual managers.
HOW MUCH MONEY ARE CURRENT MISMATCHES COSTING YOU?
Talent is the single biggest overhead expense and the biggest competitive advantage. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the price of a bad hire is at least 30 percent of the employee’s first-year earnings. But on top of the direct recruitment & training costs… A bad apple spoils the bunch, so to speak.
For HR to evolve as a strategic business partner and take a more transformational role in human capital management, HR leaders need to harness the power of data-driven insights. We help you to build an analytics-driven talent strategy and provide detailed insights in which candidates are more likely to help your company to succeed.